Role: Contract Social Media Manager
Date: Sept. 2020–November 2020
• Researched key trends in digital marketing to integrate into company's channels and increased profits by 20% from all previous conferences
• Managed daily engagement across all of the company's social media platforms, increasing interactions by 180% from previous year
• CardCon Expo lacked a cohesive brand tied to their yearly conference, so I created the color scheme, font style, and aesthetic to match the modern tone and look of the credit card and credit card media world.
• Created all social media posts, tailored individually across 4 platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
• Ensured each post was detailed enough to include quotes or conference schedule, without being too text heavy or distracting
Trends & Engagement:
• Consistently researched key trends in digital marketing throughout contracted dates to integrate into the company's channels. Hitting these trends increased profits by 20% from all previous conferences due to the huge increase in presence on social media
• Managed daily engagement across all social media platforms, including live tweeting during the conference, live Q&A's, and comments or subtweets. This involvement helped increase interactions by 180% from the previous year.