Role: Social & Creative Manager
Date: May 2019 – October 2019
• Managed detailed social media content calendar, garnering 400% follower growth on Instagram in 2 months
• Collaborated with local and national businesses, hosting partnerships and pop-up events to increase sales and brand awareness
Branding & Design:
• pūrvelo cycle is a spin studio located in 4 different college towns. They didn't have a central brand guideline to keep all locations in unison, so I put together I brand kit featuring color scheme, logo placement, feed preparation, Lightroom presets, and more.
• Created all graphics & templates for social media including weekly schedules, themed rides, and event awareness
Social Media Management:
• Managed detailed social media content calendar, featuring on average one feed post and three to five story posts a day on Instagram
• Implemented a weekly calendar of content to keep followers engaged: staff takeovers, recipe/health tip of the week, customer features, "21 Questions with"
• Increased follower growth by 400% on Instagram in 2 months with an average of 6,000 to 12,000 profile visits a week
Pop-up Events & Collaborations:
• Collaborated with local and national businesses to feature their products in the studio or on our social media.
• Hosted local partnerships and pop-up events with other health brands to increase sales and brand awareness